- 10+ Years Weight Training
- 10 Years Natural Bodybuilding
- 8 Years Karate
- 8 Years Corporate Experience in Insurance, Finance & IT
- Ringside Corporate Boxing (New Zealand)
- International Soccer Academy (Australia)
The Zimbabwean born Kiwi, played soccer and did 8 years of Karate before migrating to New Zealand as a teenager from his native Zimbabwe. Neil continued to play soccer and also played rugby before disaster struck in the form of a knee injury which ruled him out of any sports for 12 months.
After a knee reconstruction, Neil turned to natural bodybuilding to give his efforts in the gym a goal and challenge himself. 10 years on and Neil has been featured on the TV Series Spartcus a a Gladiator, won multiple trophies in New Zealand & Australia which he knows calls home. Along the way Neil has also coached other athletes to national honours all while prioritising his corporate career.
Understanding the pressures of the corporate world, Neil now focuses solely on personal training and helping professionals balance their corporate lives and personal health goals.
- Cert III in Fitness
- Cert IV in Fitness
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Recomp Australia registered
- First Aid & CPR